Kevin Mannix's family portrait. (l to r) Emily (daughter), Gabriel (son), Abby with Eli (Daughter-in-law and grandson), Nic holding Wolfgang (son and grandson), Susanna (wife), and Kevin.
A MESSAGE FROM KEVIN:
Thank you for visiting my web site. I continue to be active in political and community affairs, and I welcome your input and support for these activities. Here are some of the major projects in which I am involved:
- Founder and Chairman of the Board of Directors, Blanchet Catholic School, 1995 to present. For information about Blanchet, go to www.blanchetcatholicschool.com.
- My law firm handles public policy research, analysis, and advocacy. For information, go to www.mannixlawfirm.com.
- I enjoy my service as a member of the Board of Directors of the Salem Area Chamber of Commerce. Their web site is www.salemchamber.org.
- I am President of the Oregon Anti-Crime Alliance. Their web site can be found at www.oaaoregon.com.
- I enjoy my service as a member of the Board of Life Directions whose web site is at www.lifedirections.org.
I always try to remind folks that the first things in life involve faith, family, and friends. When you have these, you can take on a lot to help improve our society. Recently, our immediate family got together for the baptism of our newest grandson, Wolfgang. The family portrait appears above.
I hope you enjoy this web site and find the information here to be helpful.
Kevin L. Mannix